Photowalk through the Ruins of Tughlaqabad INR : 1400.00(All Taxes Inclusive)
|Tour Timing||8am – 10am (Every day)|
|Total persons allowed per Tour||10|
|Pick Up Points||Tughlaqabad Fort Ticket Counter, Tughlakabad, Mehrauli Badarpur Road, New Delhi 110044|
Are you passionate about history, photography, nature and architecture at the same time? Why not go to the Third historic city of India built in 1321 and observe the glimpses of past! The Tughlaqabad Fort built by the founder of the mighty Tughlaq, Dynasty Ghiyas-Ud-Din, extends over 6 KM in area and renders all the wonderful stories associated with it with such elegance. The ruins of the fortress will take you to the era when the menacing Tughlaqs roamed freely at the places you set foot on! Our skilled tour leader will stuff you up with spontaneous delivery of valuable information and stories about everything you see. Take a refreshing walk by the lake, watching the fluttering and birds and breathing in the nourishing air that will set you free. Our tour leader will assist you to get astonishing pictures as the place has a huge photography potential. The walk in Tughalqabad fort is a one of a kind of experience and will mesmerize you with the views that it will offer you. Book your tour now to delight yourself with such a magnificent walk down the valley of history!
- A bottle of mineral water
- You get an English / Hindi speaking guide so that language does not become a barrier.
- Guide Fees
- All Taxes
- Anybody taking part in this tour of Guava Trips has to reach the meeting point within 15mins of the scheduled time; otherwise, he or she will be marked absent.
- Since this will be a tour of a slightly rocky terrain, it is very important that one wears the right kind of shoes.
- If a scheduled tour is called off at any time due to various factors, then it will be either rescheduled or a full refund will be provided.
If architecture is something that you appreciate and photography is your passion, then a photowalk through the ruins of this 13th-century Fort is the perfect opportunity to enjoy something that you really
You can get in touch with Guavatrips (Call/SMS/WhatsApp) at +91 9818778967 for host contact details, coordination of meeting point, or any other information.
Our coordinator will be standing outside the venue in a green polo t-shirt with a guava trips logo (in white color) in the front and Guava Trips written on the back (white color) which will help you to recognize us."
So, if you want to explore the tomb of this once prime minister of Muhammad Shah, then book your tour with Guava Trip today!