Artistic Photo walk of Humayun’s Tomb INR : 1400.00 | USD : 22(All Taxes Inclusive)
|Tour Timing||15:30 to 17:30 hrs Every day|
|Total persons allowed per Tour||10|
|Pick Up Points||Hazarat Nizamuddin Police Station, New Delhi 110013|
The imposing and beautiful “Cousin of Taj Mahal” built by the wife of Emperor Humayun, Haji Begum, to commemorate her love and respect for her beloved husband, has always attracted millions to its heart. Declared as a World Heritage Site in 1993 by UNESCO, Humayun’s Tomb has lots to offer, whether be history, architecture, beauty or love! A trip to Humayun’s Tomb will be as memorable as any other trip, with an exception that you will be a changed person after your trip to Humayun’s Tomb. The magnificent monument has its capability to satisfy your photography needs as well. Make yourself feel like you are a native for our tour leader will continuously astonish with the stories associated with the monument as well as the Mughals which had a significant role in the history of Delhi itself. Book your tour now to witness this amazing piece of architecture and a symbol of love! Do not forget your camera since the place is heaven in the photographer’s point of view!
- A bottle of mineral water
- You get an English / Hindi speaking guide so that language does not become a barrier.
- Guide Fees
- All taxes
- Each walk allows a maximum of 10 people.
- If anyone is late than 15 mins, then it is not Guava Trips responsibility to reschedule their tour or refund them.
- Children below 6 years do not require any tickets.
- All walkers are advised to be present at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time at the meeting point.
You can get in touch with Guavatrips (Call/SMS/WhatsApp) at +91 9818778967 for host contact details, coordination of meeting point, or any other information.
Want to explore Delhi’s Architectural past? Then do not forget to book this tour with Guava Trips!
* Monuments Fees to be paid on the same day - Extra.