Last updated: 2016-10-03 10:20:38
The famous American Poet Robert Frost had written, “And Miles to go before I sleep.” True, once you have hit your twenties, there are certain places and many more miles you should go before you hit your thirty. Once visited, you are surely going to realize that you haven’t truly lived before. Journey, travel opens up our mind, helps us get matured. In order to satiate your travel bug self, you must hit the road, that too before it’s too late. Because who knows what is going to happen to tomorrow? So, gear up then, just get your backpacks ready and head for these seven exhilarating places.
- 1. Chadar: The Frozen River Trek: Ever thought of walking on a frozen river alongside the mountain on a full moon night? The snow will reflect the heavenly light; the moon will shine through your journey and you will get to experience the frozen Zanskar river. The Chadar river trek is for those who has a flair for adventure and who has the ability to tolerate tremendous cold.
- 2. Rafting and Camping in Rishikesh: Ride the mystical waters of Ganges and raft through the course of this most important river of India. The speedy frothy, chilly water could become the lifetime experience for you if you want to enjoy the lush greenery and the flora and fauna of the river Ganges. Many opt for camping as well in order to experience the lush green of the Ganges valley in this area. You can opt for that as well.
- 3. Manali to Leh Bike Ride: Go for a bike expedition with your travel buddies that starts from Manali and ends at Leh. The expedition stretches for over 475 km and is considered as one of the most exquisite bike expeditions of the world. If you want to enjoy the serenity, abundant nature, cascading lakes, snow-capped mountains, long windy mountain routes, this bike ride is going to be the perfect option for you to venture upon before you turn 30, believe us!
- 4. Wildlife trip at Corbett: If you have a zeal for the adventures and wildlife of the jungle, Corbett National Park is the place for you. Drive through the sanctuary as it is home to many endangered tigers. You would be able to experience the jungle life.
- 5. Head for Vaishno Devi Temple: If you want to taste your strength and patience, go for Vaishno Devi temple. Located at Trikuta Mountain, Jammu and Kashmir with an altitude of 5300ft, this is the right kind of journey you should venture upon before turning 30.
- 6. Play Holi at Vrindavan: Vrindavan is one of the most vibrant places of India. the place matches for the enthusiasm and playfulness that is characteristic of a younger age. Experience the true mélange of colours, experience the hues of flying colours that are going to adore you during the Holi. Believe us, it is going to one of the most cherished experience of your life.
- 7. Experience the Local Trains of Mumbai:The port city of India is bustling with people all the time. The local trains act as the main transportation system in here. If you think you are brave enough to embrace the daily rush that Mumbai local trains experience, it is a perfect time for you to do that before you turn 30. Believe us, it is going to be a test on your brevity as well!
Life is full of adventures that keep us going. Before turning 30, these are the things apart from many others that should be a must try for a young enthusiast like you. Enjoy!