Last updated: 2016-11-25 07:57:13
Why go to the same old beaten destinations to have a great time on your honeymoon? If you are a unique and quirky couple, you should go these 10 best unconventional honeymoon places in India. There is a thrill, beauty, serenity and mad-cap fun waiting for you at all these destinations. You can camp, drift away in houseboats, enjoy the natural scenic views of the country and much more…
1. Alleppey – If you are a silent soul who loves water and scenery that is hard to find, you will love this destination. It is the perfect place to plan your honeymoon as the silent backwaters are one of a kind. The silence will strengthen your love and bring sparks of romance!
2. Ranthambore – Want to get adventurous during your honeymoon? Well, if you are fascinated by wildlife, nature and adventure, you should go to the Ranthambore National Park for your romantic honeymoon. The adrenaline rush is exciting, and you can enjoy your time at luxury camps!
3. Coorg – There is nothing more beautiful in the world than sitting with your better half in a silent green mountain area with a waterfall in front of your eyes and captivating views. Coorg will bring out fireworks of romance and make your divine relationship special. They don’t call Coorg the Scotland of India for nothing! It is drop dead gorgeous, and one of the best romantic spots in India.
4. Kumarakom – All the crazy wedding celebrations, it is time to chill out and have a romantic moment with your husband or wife. Cruise the backwaters whilst celebrating your love for one another and relax during your honeymoon. Silent, peaceful, tender and romantic are just the right words to describe Kumarakom.
5. Tawang – This North-East Indian paradise is barely ever explored, but you will be stunned to see how gorgeous this destination is. You can go for a helicopter ride with your loved one to see the exotic views of the city, and you can sit by the lake too. Besides this, if you are into enthralling adventure, you can trek, raft and take a road trip there!
6. Leh and Ladakh – Snow-capped mountains, unbelievable landscapes, cold weather and adventure is everything Leh&Ladakh has for honeymooners. If you have always wanted to visit this destination, what better time than your honeymoon? You can rejoice your time with your soulmate and connect at a different level. Discover new parameters of love inLeh&Ladakh.
7. Hampi – To all the couples who are historical buffs and love architecture, you can discuss as well as explore the finest architectural beauties in Hampi. Get the vibes of the past era of India from this romantic destination and have an intimate honeymoon.
8. Mount Abu – Who says a desert can’t be romantic? A retreat in the Thar Desert, Mount Abu is next on our unconventional list of honeymoon destinations. The pleasant climate, picture perfect surroundings and a literal honeymoon point is all you need to celebrate love. Don’t forget to visit the sunset point to have the most mesmerising and romantic time of your life!
9. Dalhousie – Where do we begin with Dalhousie? Packed with greenery during the summer time and covered with snow during winter, this is a perfect destination for dreamers. If you two love nature and snow, you should make Dalhousie your honeymoon destination. Not many visit the place during proper snowfall days, and if you two want to create a memory in the snow, you must go during the winter tim.
10. Sunderbans – Do you skip a beat every time you are exploring the wildlife? Is your partner just like you? Well, head over to Sunderbans Tiger Reserve for your honeymoon. You can enjoy looking at the exotic wild species and see some magnificent sights. Connect to nature deeper and set fire to your inner self.
So,what are you waiting for? Visit one of these offbeat places to celebrate your love and take your honeymoon to another level!